Food experts and doctor suggests that you shall have seasonal food, whatever grows in particular season like corn in winter, mangoes in summer are good for your health off course in the limited amount. Some food is just all seasonal and sandwiches are one of them.
Who had thought a triangular stuffed bread thing can be every body’s part of life in Indian food culture? But it did. You go to various parts of the country to get the local and regional essence into it. We like the Indian spices mixed in it and the Indian tadka just adds magic to every sandwich making your taste buds happy. I can give you 7 good reasons to have sandwiches.
- They are quick bites: – Sandwiches won’t take much of your time and are easy to make, grab and have them.
- You can experiment: – Though the procedure is same, the variety you can make has no limit. It’s completely your call what you wish to add in it. It will either be tasty or an experience.
- Have it as breakfast, lunch or dinner: – A sandwich doesn’t discriminate between what time or what meal it is. You can have it anytime, anywhere.
- Name them whatever: – You can have the pleasure of naming those sandwiches whatever you wish too.
- They don’t cost much: – Making or buying a sandwich doesn’t hurt your pocket but definitely makes your tummy full and taste buds happy.
- They are healthy: – Choose the multigrain bread and a healthy stuffing, you ain’t hurting your digestive system at Panino at all.
- Best food for Brunch: – Those lazy weekends when you get up late and don’t wanna cook much, Panino Brunch sandwiches come to your rescue.
Thus, a sandwich is something very “happening” happening to the world. Go grab your bite at any Panino outlet now.